Sunday, November 27, 2011

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Storyboards


 
Over a year ago, I was given the scripts for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and 2 and was asked to develop storyboards for some of the sequences involving the wolves.

Some script re-writes took place during the pre-viz stage, that's why there are some differences between this and the film. In the end,  I was really happy that through all the different stages, some of my concepts were able to make there way into the final film.

I thought the Wolf sequences played really well in the film. Both the look and the animation of the wolves were fantastic,  another kick-ass job from the team at Tippett Studio.

 




















































3 comments:

  1. So cool to see your story work Geoff! Really awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so thorough and concise! All the movements feel great in these storyboards. I can't believe I'm liking something twilight related so much- it's all your fault, haha!

    ReplyDelete